Biggo Cozy Cowl



Yarn: 2 skeins Knitpicks Biggo in MC, 1 in each CC (MC used here was Garnet Heather, primary CC Aurora Heather (green), minor CC Asphalt Heather (blackish-grey))

Needles: US 13

Other materials: Polar fleece for lining (I chose a color to match the minor CC), plus needle and thread for sewing lining in


Pattern:

Cast on 40 sts.


Working in stockinette stitch, repeat chart 5x across width of scarf (beginning with lower left of chart). Repeat chart 8x vertically, then bind off.


Line with polar fleece in contrasting color of your choice, then sew ends of scarf together to close loop.


This pattern uses approximately 2 full skeins of the main color, nearly a full skein of the primary CC, and less than a quarter of a skein of the minor CC. I am reasonably certain it uses less than a yard of polar fleece but I didn’t write down the measurement… when I bought the fabric the minimum order was 3 yards, so I can at least assure you that I used *dramatically* less than that. I have so much polar fleece now. Send help. My craft supplies are buried.


I don’t think I have quite enough yarn to make a second cowl that’s the reverse of this one without buying more (grey as MC, red as minor CC), but if you modified this pattern to only use 7 vertical repeats of the chart, you could probably get 2 full scarves out of 6 Biggo skeins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staghorn Cable Scarf

Snowdrift Hat

Staghorn Cable Hat